KAPP NILES manufactures non-dressable, electroplated CBN tools for hard and soft finishing of gears and profiles. Our tools have been rated among the top products worldwide for decades. They are used whenever the highest quality standards, performance and efficiency are required.
- Worldwide replating close to the customers
- Application-specific design and manufacturing
- Maximum level of quality and several decades of experience
For grinding of
- External and internal gears in automotive (passenger car, commercial vehicle) and aircraft industry
- Radial, screw, rotor and worm profile wheels
- High speed grinding of profiles and gears
- Plunge grinding, abrasive cutting and cylindrical grinding
In cylindrical form for highly efficient grinding of external gears and other profiles as well as in globoidal form for continuous profile grinding of external gears with interfering contours. Grinding worms and profile grinding wheels are often used in combination.
In addition to non-dressable CBN tools, dressable tools made by renowned manufacturers can be used with our machines. Vitrified corundum grinding tools have been dominant for this purpose. Due to its good stability and grinding performance, the use of sintered corundum is preferable for grinding steel. It is recommended to machine grey cast iron with fused aluminium oxide as grinding material.