Based on the well-known ZP series, application-specific solutions have been developed. The machines of the ZP B model have been designed for complete hard finishing (gearing and reference surfaces) of external planetary and bull gears with a tip diameter of up to 3,000 mm.
The combination of the machining processes achieves a high potential of cost-saving opportunities based on the following effects:
- Reduction of set-up, alignment and idle times
- Reduction of cycle times
- Realisation of smaller dimensions
- Reduction of scrap and reworking percentage
- No machining of auxiliary surfaces
- Reduction of space requirements