All analytical measuring machines are equipped with the high-performance KN inspect operating and evaluation software. Individual software modules can be called up via the intuitive user interface. The respective modules cover all user-specific tasks for measuring and evaluating gears, gear tools and other rotationally symmetric workpieces.
Users are guided in entering workpiece and process data and supported with a convenient help function for all input steps.
International norms and standards as well as specific requirements are taken into account during evaluation.
- Innovative quick change clamping system for reduction of non-productive times
- Compact design and quick measuring procedure
- Smart tailstock for optimal loading and to expand the work area (applies to KNM 2X, 6X and 9X)
- Motor-driven positioning of the measuring unit (V-axis) to the current workpiece diameter
- No separate foundation required in the measurement or production area
- For the use in various applications, e.g. spur gears, bevel gears, shafts, tools, bearing rings
- X- and Z-axes made of granite with air bearing, thus wear-free operation
- State-of-the-art software KN inspect for fully automated measurement cycles
- Base plate (Y-axis) as steel construction with high-precision mechanical bearing