With KNM X series, KAPP NILES Metrology GmbH - manufacrurer of the currently largest gear measuring machines (stationary or transportable) in the world - offers customised stationary state-of-the-art measuring machines as well as docking station solutions (machine base with rotary table and portable 3-axes-measuring unit).
An ultimate high precise measurement of gears with diameters from 1 m up to 6 m in the lab or on the shop-floor is possible.
The KNM X series already impresses by construction size. The solid base of granite provides sufficient stiffness and no fundation is required thanks ro the vibration dampers.
- machine structure with outstanding intrinsic accuracy
- large bearing distances of guides
- inherently stable granite machine base on active dampers to absorb vibrations; no foundation required
- drive system close to center of gravity
- linear motors in X-, Y-, Z- measuring axes
- high precision air- or hydrostatic bearing rotary tables (diameters from 500 to 1,800 mm) with direct drive and through hole
- motorised positioning of measuring column (V-axis) to the actual workpiece diameter
- laser based system for safe operation
|type||workpiece diamter |
|measurable vertical height |
|number of |
|max. weight of workpiece |
|KNM X series*||0 - 6,000||1,000 - 2,100||3+1 / 4+1||1,500 - 40,000|